Can I transfer a firearm to your store?  YES - We charge $35 for the first firearm and $10 for additional on the same transaction. This is our FIREARMS TRANSFER POLICY. You will need to fill out this form and fax it to 253-301-4824 or email it to jeremy@saaguns.com . Some FFL's (like b u d 's) will tell you that you don't need to contact us before we can accept your firearms (from b u d 's) but that is incorrect. Anyone transferring a firearm to Surplus Ammo & Arms must complete and sign the transfer form.   

Can I buy a gun?   Depends - If you pass a background check, then usually yes. If you want to buy a pistol then you have to wait at least 10 business days and up to 30 days for your local LE to perform your background check. If you have a CPL it is still a 10 business day wait but if you do not have a CPL, we have to wait until the state allows us to hand over the firearm to you. Semi-Automatic Rifles are also subject to a minimum 10 business day waiting period.

How did I594 effect my ability to buy a gun? I594 changed is it made it illegal to sell or give a gun to a non-family member without a background check. Technically you can't hand a non-family member your gun without breaking the law. But so far no one in Washington State is enforcing this issue. We're not lawyers here but be aware of all the local, state and federal guns laws before you give, buy, send, receive, gift or borrow a firearm.

How old do I have to be before I can buy a gun?   You must be 18 years of age to purchase a non SAR (Semi Auto Rifle) and 21 years of age to purchase a pistol, SAR and virtually any other firearm besides stated above. 

How old do I have to be to buy ammo?  You must be 18 years of age to buy rifle ammo and 21 years of age to purchase pistol ammo.

What about pistol ammo that is used in a rifle like 22LR?   We may ask you to show ID and tell us what to intend to use the ammo in. If you are under 21 years of age and tell us you are intending to use the ammo in a pistol, we cannot sell you the ammo.

Do you have a layaway program?  YES - We have a 30 day layaway program that is has no extra fees. You need to put at least 1/3 of the purchase price down (non-refundable) and then pay 1/3 within 15 days and the final 1/3 by 30 days. 

Can I special order a product or firearm?  YES - Depending on what the item is we would require up to 100% payment. 

Can I do a "personal transfer" at your store?  YES - Sorry but we do not perform personal firearms transfers person to person. It's a $35 transfer fee.

Can I buy a suppressor at your store? YES - Suppressors are legal in the State of Washington. Our store stocks over 400 suppressors. Please click on this page for information on suppressors, SBR (short barreled rifles) and the necessary process.

Can I buy a machine gun (fully automatic rifle/pistol) from you?  NO - Those require a special license (expensive) and they are very expensive. We do not sell fully automatic firearms.

Can I buy stuff from SurplusAmmo.com and have it shipped/transferred to your store?  YES - We are separate companies but you can buy a firearm (lower, complete lower, complete rifle, pistol) and transfer it to the store. Anything other than a firearm must be shipped from SurplusAmmo.com. You will have to fill out a transfer form here and send it to the store before you can pick it up.